Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Commercial Sunday!

This was superbowl Sunday, where most people eat till they drop or drink and eat until they drop. It is junk food hay-day, the get out of your diet free card day. I would say it's the second most made up holiday for junk food followed by eat more candy than you can stand Halloween. The only reason now to watch the superbowl is to see what cutting edge or the most funniest commercial will be aired. The game is usual a bore, a bit lopsided. This game was no different. The commercials where just bit above bore. There might have been two maybe at best that where outstanding; but right now I can't remember a one. I got up about an hour before game, hit Office Depot for some supplies then to Starbucks for that cup of 'joe' and cheesy bagel plus a banana to go. I came home to watch the superbowl commercials with some football game interruptions. At half time I eat the banana will Black Eye Peas got fucked over on their performance (very sad very sad-if I was a member of the band I would be yelling at the NFL/Fox for fucking it up). Thank God the game ended about hour and half later (the math doesn't add up, one hour game that is crammed into three hours). For the last meal I craved chicken, what better superbowl food to eat than hot wings. Superbowl is over and so is the day. Why can't I have a Cowgirl MILF like this in the kitchen or at an open camp fire----->

No comments:

Post a Comment