Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today I had to get up early so I could attended a Hollywood Safety Class,
(am I the only one to see the humor here?). I got up early so I could be at Safety Class by 8:30 AM. As usual after hitting the snooze bottom a few time to many I hurried to get dressed and ran out the door. Got to local Starbucks where of course there had to be a line, got my 'Big Boy's' coffee, cheesy bagel/cream cheese plus a banana for later. Rush to freeway so I can become part of rush hour traffic. You know traffic is bad when it takes over 30mins to travel about 10 miles or about four freeway exits. I didn't minding to much the traffic because down deep inside I was looking for an excuse to miss the Safety Class. I enjoyed my 'Big Boy's' coffee and cheesy bagel. I arrived at Contract Service/Safety School few minutes late, for me I arrived on time. After checking in I was led to class (kind like the new kid in school being led by the principal), once in class I could feel the energy being sucked right out of me. Listen to the guy leading/teaching the class was not very engaging, it was very dry (even his jokes where flat). This is what I don't understand, I'm sitting in this Safety Class not really learning anything other than 'wash your hands' (don't ask), I got real hungry. I mean the kind of hunger that takes over your mind, you start thinking of what to eat and where to eat. This is what gets me, I do psychical work, like a dog, sweat, get dirty and my hunger is mild, I sit in a classroom getting bored I'm starving. Why is that? After the joke of a test (open book where the instructor gave the answers) got out to my car, got the hell out of there while eating my banana. The Banana didn't do anything to curtail my hunger. When I got back to Covina I headed to 'Capri Deli' (where they have some of the cutes MILFs with large boobs making you sandwiches) where I got a cold pastrami, mac salad and a root beer from a small bottler. I devoured it. I was stuffed from the sandwich. Then got real sleepy. After a nap I headed over to Starbucks for the 'last cup of the day' and two chocolate chip cookies. The cookies where my downfall-fuck up-but tasted very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment