Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bored

Slept in till about mid-day after being wired most of the night before. I had some errands to run before that 'first cup of the day'. One of the things that I do hate about the industry is chasing paychecks. The good thing about this industry is that you can get paid weekly if your holding that has a good run. I'm glad that chasing this check took only making phone calls (even though its two weeks behind). Got to the local Starbucks to finally have that 'first cup of the day' with cheese bagel/cream cheese. Hung out for a bit chatting with the Batistas, did some texting and read tweets. On the second cup I came home to make more phone calls to Production Companies about proposal on Los Angeles Noir. But for some reason I wasn't into it. I did manage to get out some e-mails. The only thing I seem to be wanting to do was lay on the couch to nap. What I can't get is how I can wake up bored? I nibbled on a couple of tortillas with guacamole which took the edge off. After a few hours later and more boredom, plus watching TV while my mind was running through the list of things I should be doing.  For the last meal of the day once again boredom was leading my stomach, after a few rounds of debating with myself I decided on red all meat burrito with taquitos and a root beer. It was the root beer that was the most satisfying. My mind was flashing on root beer floats, I almost run out the door for one.

1 comment:

  1. Chasing paychecks is never fun... Its a great day when you don't have to work too hard at it...

    ReplyDelete