Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monopoly's Chance Card-Bank Error talk to Bank Manager-don't collect $200.

Today was the usual stuff of trying to stay in bed after my brain was wide awake. Then it dawn on me that I had to run to the bank after drawing the Monopoly card 'take a chance'; you know the card that says "bank error, talk to the Bank Manager"; no you don't get to collect $200 dollars (roll the dice-fuck up). Once again, in a rush to get out the door (at lease in my mind), I had to leave the bike (the pedal kind) at home and take the car (doing my best to help out Big Oil). I wasted more gas doing the 'run-a-round' dance with the car from bank to bank to bank then back to the first bank (are you with me so far?). When all said and done there was no error, there was no collecting $200 dollars, there was no rolling of the dice. After the fake chaos I was wanting java, bad. I took the short drive from the bank to local Starbucks (using up the juice of one small dinosaur). Once in Starbucks I set up my very old Mac PowerBook G4 17" laptop in the usual spot. BaahBaah Barista was working the register which meant I had to make my order simple. I got my 'first cup of the day' with a banana. While getting my iPhone 'work' Calendar to sync with my very old Mac PowerBook G4 17" laptop Calender; I enjoyed my cup of java and banana. After getting the Calendars to aline, I caught up on Twitter and facebook when I realize that 'I facebook Everything' Barista was working the cauldron and facebooking at the same time. Being only maybe ten feet away from her we communicated via facebook (odd-very odd); rounding off the cast was the New Kid Barista (guy-got to come up with a better name). I began working on my neglected script, working title 'assassin'. By this time I was ready for a second 'cup of java' with cheesy bagel/cream cheese (once again making it simple for BaahBaah Barista at the register). While enjoying my second 'cup of java' I finished up a scene on the script. When low-n-behold in comes Voodoo Witch Barista, who was early to work.
Side note here-do you know how hard it is to get rid of a box of micro-wave popcorn? 
(don't ask--mistake from a bad idea dealing with Jiffy Pop popcorn). 
I chatted with Voodoo Witch Barista on many different subjects (which none had any baring on the outcome of the world). Then it happened again where I end up sharing my little writing spot with another (one day I'm going to be rude to whoever comes up asking to share my little writing spot-is fuck off to rude?). I giggled, I chuckled, I joked, then it was time for me to get the hell out of Dodge (old saying for 'you got to go'-why they use the city name of Dodge I have no fucking clue). Except Voodoo Witch Barista bushwhacked me before I got out the door with a java hex concoction. I got back to my flop, to find a note from UPS. They where trying to deliver my new comic book female character statue, THE BLACK CAT from Spider-Man. So it was off to UPS to pick up my delivery. Now I'm back at the flop relaxing, multi-tasking, watching old Black & White movies on TCM, writing my blog, checking e-mails and every now and then gazing at my new BLACK CAT statue.  









No comments:

Post a Comment