Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Hex of Voodoo Witch Barista and her sidekick Caveaman-woman!

This Blog is for the Voodoo Witch Barista at my local Starbucks and her sidekick Caveman-woman! As I told you once before when I was at the local Starbucks that Voodoo Witch Barista once concocted a hex in her cauldron. I tagged the potion the 'Milky Way'. Here's how the story goes... (if you're weak of heart turn away now)... When I got up this morning the day was sunny and warm, like an Indian Summer Day... all was good. I cleaned up... spruced up my goat-tee (that would be shaping it, making it all one color-a bit of the metro in me)... I pedaled my ass and laptop over to the local Starbucks, I was feeling the writers bug... plus I had to rewrite a scene I wasn't happy with, in the new script I'm writing... working title 'assassin'... everything was going well... the Voodoo Witch Barista had already broomed into work before I got there. She was playing it cool keeping her cauldron hidden... but quietly working her hex by making me feel relaxed. I was having my 'first cup of the day' with a Chiquita Banana which she [Voodoo Witch Barista] took the sticker way from me... I went to my little spot which I really didn't want to share with anyone... [because I didn't want anyone around, least of all squatting across from me] settled into rewriting that scene and continuing on with the script... unbeknownst to me the Voodoo Witch Barista's sidekick came in... the Caveman-woman Barista! They laid in waiting for my guard to drop... I continued working on my script... got a second 'cup of java', cheesy bagel/cream cheese... got back into working while listening to my iPod Classic [old rock-n-roll from the early sixties]... that's when they struck... the Voodoo Witch Barista and her sidekick Caveman-woman got to work whipping up a hex potion in their cauldron... I got up because I really had to go to bathroom and get a break from the [mention no name] the person who squatted across from me at my spot... you know the type... sees you working away and they got to ask you question or interrupt your thoughts with idle conversation... by the time I got back to my spot that when the Voodoo Witch Barista and her sidekick Caveman-woman struck... waiting for me at my spot by my laptop was the hex potion that was whipped up in their cauldron... the hex potion was made of brick of brownie, juice of coffee, chocolate of syrup, cream of whip, top with chocolate of drizzle... I was powerless this time... they had me in the hex! Damn you, damn you Voodoo Witch Barista and your sidekick Caveman-woman, damn your hex cauldron, damn your hex potion of liquid 'brownie-chocolate-cream of whip'! That's when I noticed the sky had  changed from sunny to overcast, from warn to cool... You may have gotten me this time... but I'll find a totem that will fend off your hexes!!! This I swearer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment