Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Even iPad lost weight & Slimed down.

Its faster then a speeding bullet. 
It can leap tall building in a single bound! 
It can bend steel with its bare hands (if it had hands)! 
It has a logo on it chest (not the 'S'). 
Visiter from alien planet!
Stands for... truth, justice and the GEEK way!
What is it you ask? (even if you didn't ask).
Ask any GEEK you might know or grab one off the street and ask.
This day should be made a holiday for "GEEKS".
It's the announcement date of the new iPad 2.
I've got to get one! I need one! I want one!

Today I motored over to Starbucks for the 'first cup of the day' and a cheesy bagel/cream cheese. The Chiquita Bananas where a bit to green for me (insert going green joke here). Chatted with one of the baristas who is a gadget geek like me about the announcement of the new iPad 2. After we discussed it he's going to stick with the one he has (iPad uno). Came back to flop place to do more calls on getting scripts sold to production companies. Now its time to get some eats, thinking of an avocado burger.
I'm in good company on slimming down, if iPad can do it, so can I. That's the geek running through me!

No comments:

Post a Comment