Monday, May 16, 2011

Something new from the Coffee Cave!

The Coffee Cave is doing something to drive me up the wall... how is it that the marketing Baristas know I'm a coconut/chocolate freak... damn them to hell... I going to admit that I am a gold card/my card app for iPhone carrier... I can get java no matter what Coffee Cave I wonder into around the world, even though I don't have any wampum in my pocket (yup they got an app for that)... now back to our tale... they make this drink for the summer months only why I don't know... what they should do is have it all year around at every Coffee Cave around the world no matter where... here's the thing... the concoction at my local Coffee Cave is made a bit different from other Coffee Caves... so this would be the disclaimer... now I got to write this as well... it will blow any diet out the fucking window, it's a food junkie's overdose, make any diabetic go into shock, giving a sugar high to any little kid causing them to bounce off walls... (disclaimer) should be keep out of the reach of small children... the stuff that gets dumped into the cauldron blender... half and half (yup the semi heavy stuff-thank the gods they don't use heavy whipping cream-the heart stopping stuff)... chocolate coffee base (caffeine almost never tasted so good)... more chocolate syrup (are you drooling yet?)... coconut flavor elixir... and here is the key (at lease to my little fetish)... add more coconut flakes when blending, so there will be coconut flakes throughout, like a 'Mounds Bar' (so you get coconut flakes blocking the straw making you suck harder to get the concoction into your mouth-that just reads real bad)... add some ice to make it frosty... did I say add coconut flakes?... blend it up in the cauldron... add more coconut flakes... pour into a cup with chocolate drizzle... more coconut flakes... now here is where you can do a bit of change up by adding some caramel drizzle if you like but as for me why dilute it... now top it with whip cream... add some more chocolate drizzle... oh yeah and some coconut flakes for topping... yeah baby!!!... the only thing better would be having hot sex with a hot horny MILF... or... even better would be having a hot naked MILF and pour this concoction on her and licking it off... I don't see a downside here... anyone?... now for the pic it should be used as the LOGO for the drink... they could call it Cool CocoMilf & Coconut Frappaccino!




No comments:

Post a Comment