Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hey is that seat taken!

Once again Boys & Girls its time to gather around the cauldron. The day started out overcast & cool (weather report-last night it pissed down rain)... that kept me from pedaling to local Starbucks... instead I burned up some dinosaur juice... did my part to warm up the planet after all it was a hoodie/sweater day... I rolled into the local Starbucks to see Pumpkin pushing the crew (pushing the crew-film industry term-leader-head barista)... time out... now I have to come up with two new barista characters nicknames... first is the barista working the register... I'll call her 'Bring Back The 60's Barista', she friendly and quite witty... the other barista was working the 'cauldron machine', I'll call her 'I'm Not That Kind Of Girl Barista', friendly, (insert hand motion-air quotes) 'good girl', don't like facial hair on guys... time in... where was I?... Ah yes... as I entered I greeted Pumpkin's crew... sense I had my laptop my plan was kicking back doing some writing... but like most best laid out plans... it went to hell rather quickly... the spot I usually use was taken already by a young couple sharing a notebook... better known as my first 'fisher Price I can't afford a real laptop so I got this piece of shit'... the second table I use was being occupied by a good looking young vixen, in her early twenties with a nice 15" inch MacBookPro, now that's class... I landed at my usual spot when I don't have my laptop with me, at the counter sitting in the 'big person' chair... I do what most people do... set my stuff down on the counter in front of the stool I'm going to sit in... which is right by 'hey stupid your damn drink is really and it's been sitting here for awhile' pick up counter... Pumpkin disappeared into the back when I head over to the register where 'Bring Back The 60's Barista' is taking orders... now, her and 'I'm Not That Kind Of Girl Barista' made a comment about me growing a goat-tee... why is it that most females never can say "hey a nice goat-tee you're growing there"... instead they say some thing like "what the fuck is that on your face" (but in 'PC')... I order up my 'first cup of the day' plus a banana... the place was a bit busy but not standing room only busy... after exchanging pleasantries about my goat-tee... more like me defending myself... I even tried throwing a 'regular' who has a goat-tee (two tone) under the bus... didn't work, the baristas still wanting to shave off my goat-tee with rusty piece of dull steel... I was up front when I was confronted about the darkness my goat-tee... I gladly spout out to 'I'm Not That Kind Of Girl Barista' that I dyed my goat-tee to make it one color (you know the guy commercial 'cover the grey & you'll score with the chicks ol' guy)... I'm not afraid to admit I have some 'metro' in me... which got a strange chuckle from them... now mind you this all happened within about ten minutes... I went to doctor up my java at the positions & hex condiment bar... (you're excepting me to write some sexual innuendo about looks-likes, coffee-women, sugar-sweet, cream-tan)... while doing this a young guy with his female friend where waiting at the 'hey stupid your damn drink is really and it's been sitting here for awhile' pick up counter when he sat down on the stool I had my stuff in front of... why is it that people fucking don't care anymore?... I mean if you see that someone has their stuff or drink holding their place... you don't plop your ass down... what happen to manners... me being me, I say to him "I'll share my seat with you"?... which he in turns he gives the dumb look, OF WHAT?... then it registers that the stuff on the counter is mine, so reluctantly he surrenders the seat... this got a giggle out of 'I'm Not That Kind Of Girl' Barista... I sat down, the young guy & his female friend left, then it got busy... I read some of tweets… when I noticed that my Mac laptop is getting old... tell tale sign is the battier doesn't hold its charge... its scary when the screen goes black before you can shut it down... so what do I do?... I get a refill... but this time Pumpkin was back & surprise me with a 'cup of lovin', which in someways made it all better... plus I got the cheesy bagel/cream cheese... felling the need to aid my old Mac laptop I took it on the run... leaving Starbucks with a rush of costumers... is there a moral to this tale... yeah don't fucking sit your ass down when you can plainly see that someone else is already sitting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment