Monday, May 2, 2011

Same as facebook post but better pics of anime schoolgirls!

Wish I could use a different pic... but I don't want to end up in facebook detention... Now onto the tale for today... yup it involves Voodoo Witch Barista at the Coffee Cave... the theme for the tale is 'how to torment your EX'... or 'look at what you don't get no more'...  I started the day the usual way... I pedaled my ass over to the local Coffee Cave (Starbucks) where I found BaahBaah Barista floating about... someone should tie a string to her so she won't float away like a balloon… I'm The New Guy Barista was taking a break... and the star of this tale was at the register beaming like a little schoolgirl with a crush is/was Voodoo Witch Barista... as I enter the first thing out of her mouth was 'I'm having a good day' which is code for I was flirting with the guy I want to "do and do bad"... to see Voodoo Witch Barista 'bubbly' is kind of unnerving... not like fingernails on a chalkboard unnerving but more like I just took your lunch-money without you knowing it unnerving... without missing a beat I told her 'she having a good day because she had been flirting with that 'special guy' (no not like in special Olympics) more like 'I'll stalking him to the end of the earth special guy'... I got my 'first cup of the day' and Chiquita Banana without sticker (bummer)... sat at the counter drinking my java eating my banana checking tweets and facebook... Voodoo Witch Barista was doing her best to deny that she had been flirting... the few things that give/gave her away? smiles every time she tries to deny that she was... eyes lights up when she mentions his name... gets all bubbly (state of mind thingy) when she brings him up... then it was time for Voodoo Witch Barista's break... she got her odd concoction of tea and sat next to me to relay her tale on how she tormented her EX... it was Little 
Voodoo Witch's birthday... a bit of back story here... EX is
father to Little Voodoo Witch... not sure what went wrong or how much alcohol was involved... Little Voodoo Witch's birthday was being held at EX's folks house... now here is how Voodoo Witch Barista got some payback... she told me how she went about doing this... as per the pic on this post she dressed like a manga or anime schoolgirl... those of us who watch anime know what this means and looks like... for the rest of you its what fantasies are made of... 'schoolgirl uniform or Catholic Schoolgirl's uniform... she wore slip on black shoes... knee-high socks... very short pleaded skirt... pink shirt and the topper is matching pink panties... why you ask... simple, a true anime schoolgirl's uniform skirt is very short... short enough to show just a bit of panty when moving (ie walking, bending over, sitting down, you get the gest)... or panties will be flashed when the wind blows up your skirt (hence the old saying of 'blowing up your skirt')... Voodoo Witch Barista went on to tell me that she had to get the thumbs up from 'special guy' she flirts with before going to deal with the EX... she continued her tale on how boring the birthday party at her EX's parents house was... so she broke the boredom by texting 'special guy'... then it was time to 
leave... now here is where Mother Nature help out...  while putting Little Voodoo Witch in the SUV and having the EX in tow...  on clue Mother Nature had a gust of wind which caused Voodoo Witch Barista's skirt to flare up... showing off her matching pink panties (question is did Voodoo Witch Barista conjure up this or did does Mother Nature know you're out to torment someone?)... this is how she tormented the EX... "see what you're missing?... see what you can't have... see what you let slip through your fingers?"... the part that made me laugh was what Voodoo Witch Barista's mother did... now most moms would point 'the' shame on you finger... but not Voodoo Witch Barista's mom... she giggled and pointed 'the' a haha finger... after Voodoo Witch Barista finished up her story she went back to work... I pedaled my ass back to my flop to write this... moral of this tale... EXs will always be the blunt of 'see what you let slip through your fingers'... and... 'see what you're missing'... that's why I enjoy one night-stands... you get all the naughtiness and none of the 'EX' tormentings. As for me on what I'm been having for today was cup of java, banana, second cup of java with cheesy bagel/cream cheese and for tonight not sure yet maybe burger from new place; the Habit Burger or later another all meat red burrito like last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment