Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello? Is there a real person here?

Here is a tip of the hat to Starbucks Girl at Starbucks Costumer Service. It all started when my Starbucks 'My Card' app for my iPhone went bad very bad very quickly... how did this happen you my be scratching your head, wondering why(okay so you're not scratching your head-deal with it)... I have no fucking idea other than I'm a guy... here are the steps I figured out... step one-call AT&T and after spending most of your day just trying to get a real person and when you... you yell at her like mad man, threatening to do very bad things (what do you mean she can find me thru GPS?)... after AT&T tells you that it's not their fault, they have no control over the iPhone apps, you've gotta call Apple... it's their problem... step two-call Apple so I do... it only takes Apple a few minutes to get me to a real person (there is no way in hell I'm yelling at Apple Girl-I got to many 'i' devices that she can hurt me with)... she get right to... she tells me how and what to do like you would be reading a 'Doctor Suss' book... which for a guy is the best way to get a guy to understand... then she told me if that didn't work to give Starbucks a shout... after she is done with me, she not done with me, she tells me she going to follow up with e-mail wanting to know if it worked out... well as it goes my Starbucks 'My Card' app wasn't going to let me fix the problem without a fight... now onto step three-giving Starbucks Costumer Service a shout... unlike AT&T and more like Apple Girl, it didn't take long to get a Starbucks Girl to pick up... after trying to convey the chaos in a state of confusion she caught on almost right-a-way (she must deal with a lot guys)... after spending an hour or more on the phone with me and telepathically holding my hand... she figured it all out... amazing how one missing letter or picking the right zip code can fuck everything up (on the zip code thing-my city is small but has two zips to pick from-I pick the second one when I should have picked the first one) can cause so much mishap... letting her fix my oversight, it only took her a couple of minutes to make things right... so far its worked for her... the real test will be if it works for me.... if it doesn't I wonder what I did to piss it off? 



No comments:

Post a Comment