Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This is quick update

For some reason beyond me that I have been craving potatoes. Not baked or boiled but fried, yup French fries. Is it that I need the grease? Or is it that I'm doing everything I can to shoot myself in the foot? I hope it's something to do with the grease. I been on this binge for a few days now. I got to stop! I've been doing so well as of late. I don't want to  backslide now. It was Sunday Night when all this started up.  I went to Jack in the Box for a fish sandwich ended up getting not only the fish sandwich but the combo with curly fries and a shake (what the fuck was I thinking-I wasn't). I went to work on Monday to wrap out the equipment from the pilot. I stopped off at Starbucks on the way to work to get my 'first cup of the day' along with a banana, was still stuffed from Sunday nights binge. Enjoyed the cup of java in traffic on the commute. Then about mid morning I got fucking real hungry. So I ate the banana in hopes it would tie me over but it didn't help. I should have known that it wouldn't have worked. It's like taking drugs when you're jonesing... a taste isn't going to help. At the break I went to a Starbucks near work, I got myself an orange juice, scone plus cheesy bagel/cream cheese. I was hoping this would do it; but it didn't work either. After I got done with work I headed back to my flop but this time I stopped off at Jack in the Box again and got 2 fish sandwich and nothing else. I was hoping this would do it for me for the day. Nope was I wrong. Again I wanted fries but the kind you get from Islands... the Cheddar cheese fries. Why I have no fucking clue. What I got was Carl's jr instead, a Santa Fe Chicken sandwich but I didn't end it there I let my eyes take over my stomach and I also got the guacamole six dollar burger (why they call it that is beyond me, because I guess they want to charge you six bucks for it) combo, meaning crisp cuts with a shake. Fuck me! Today wasn't much better. I did Starbucks for the cup of java and banana, no on the cheesy bagel but got the scone instead. As for tonight still fighting the monkey on my back went and got cheese fries from 'Alpha Omaga' (local burger joint, it's okay, nothing to rave about). After stuffing my face with a poor substitute I'm still craving those damn Island Cheddar Cheese Fries. Got to fight this... one way or the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment