Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In the eyes of the beholder

someone has been waiting for this post... well lets not disappoint now shall we... it's for Voodoo Witch Barista at the local Coffee Cave... as you if you been keeping up with these rambling that I use to post often about the Baristas at the local Coffee Cave... when you have my work schedule (which at times is nonexistent)... I would/still hang out at the local Coffee Cave... I believe term you yelling at me right as you read this is "a regular"... now I have heard many tales of what is at the local Coffee Cave and wrote about a small few of them... this time is no different... first off I don't know if its the season or the meds chased with alcohol that is causing me to take a less sarcastic view... let me get into what this is suppose to be about... Voodoo Witch Barista was going on about 909er (which is a guy she hangs/teases)... I would seat at my spot at the counter, listen to the tales of events that would happened... them I would go off to write a post/blog... (moving forward) couple of times I would happen in to the Coffee Cave Voodoo Witch Barista would tell me that I just missed seeing who 909er usually the following visit because it seem that he would  visit her after I've already dash thru... well this time luck was hanging around at the same time I was in... Voodoo Witch Barista was being a little bubbly... she blurted out that 909er is coming to visit her... and sure enough readers... as on clue... he comes in... Voodoo Witch Barista was grinning like I've never seen before (a bit scary)... now here is where I make a left turn where usually I would go right (right for the throat)... there is an old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"... now before you race off to find an old guy to find out what this means... here it is in simple terms... for everyone of us there is a like or look that gets us "going" (turn on, um baby, makes me hot, I'm moist, tongue hanging out of mouth or just "WOW')... now I'm a shallow guy... I may not see what she sees... that's the beholder part... would I go after 909er/bro if I was a female?... no but then I'm not her... all I could tell from what I could see is that Voodoo Witch Barista was enjoying being with him... now there are a few other Baristas at the Coffee Cave that found someone... like... "I'm Not That Kind Of Girl" Barista, who's found her (these are her words not mine) Clark Kent (I've met him nice guy-but I don't see the Clark Kent reference then I'm not looking thru her eyes)... then there is "Little One" Barista... she too has found someone... now to me he fits her... he makes her happy and they want to be with eachother as much as they possibly can... which great... then there is "I Wish The 60's Where Still Here" Barista... she is one of the coolest... I tip my hat to her... doesn't care what others think or say... she is what they call an "older" (means she loves/lust an older man)... the newer barista I don't know that much yet but then the seat at the counter beckons for me to learn more... as for the males barista I sure they have their stories but guys don't usually bubble over about unless we're broken or one drink away from drunk... as for me... I can't even get a dog (four legged kind-remember I'm shallow) no seriously I can't... the landlady won't let me--- 
aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment