Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wanting To Stare At The Inside Of My Eyelids

How''s your day? Hold on a fucking minute before you answer... it was a rhetorical question... I really don't fucking care... right now its about me and you are not me... before you go off boo-hoo-ing into the corner or run off to tell mommy you little shit weasel... but this blog is about me not you so get over it... if I was gonna write about you I would have your name on it... now here is what's going on... Friday I worked on the Zip Code show (didn't you see the pictures? what you thought I photo shop them or something?) unlike most of you I did a 14 hour plus day (yup that's normal for production on TV show)… now this is where you show your parents you where awake in school... make'um proud... (dumb shit)... I started my work day on Friday at 1 p.m.... (okay who here can do the math?)... my work day ended at 4 a.m. on Saturday morning... (while all you little darling where tucked into your beds asleep-if you where in bed not sleeping-then why ain't you blogging about!!!)... 

by the time I got home and it was about an hour later, because some asshole forgot to tell me that they where working on the freeway all night and that all but one damn lane was open from downtown to where I exit the freeway!!!... do you know how hard it is for drunk drives to change lanes and then stay in that lane?!!!... it was about 5a.m. when I got off the fucking freeway (I wish I got off doing something else-think about it-you're fucking hopeless)... I pull up to my flop house... drag my ass out of the car... stumble up stairs... head straight for a hot shower... as of yet that was the highlight of my day so far... the scowling hot water relaxed my tense muscle... after the shower I stared at my bed but I was in that state where I was too tired to sleep... 

plus a bit if back info my car decided to pull a stunt on me... 




I got a message, little red warning lights from her/car that my brakes where not working & I should use a block wall to stop... now that I threw this into the mix I had to take it to the shop to get looked at... thank the BRAKE GODS it only need a topping off... well my car was getting its top off of brake fluid... 

I was downing cups of java at the local Coffee Cave... 


















after being up for more than 24 hours it was time to try and stare at the inside of my eyelids... I went down hard... but the drag of it all is when I woke up... only to realize that there wasn't a hot MILF laying next to me (damn wet dreams)... 








now my head feels like its in the "TWILIGHT ZONE" (don't know what this is-spend time on the TVLand)... I need some alcohol!!!





here is some more bed candy... may your sheets be dry in the morning...
enjoy your naughty dreams.... aloha...







No comments:

Post a Comment