Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Boo Boo and no kiss


Was working on a music video when I sprang my ankle, can you believe it... not one of the hot extras (walking furniture-film industry term) wearing skimpy bikinis came to my aid... what ever happen to giving a 'boo boo' a kiss?... I thought I over heard 'suck it up wuss'...  I toughed it out now I'm paying for it by hobbling around... I think I over heard at local Starbucks while getting my cup of java 'suck it up wuss'... where is the pity?... where is my kiss for my 'boo boo'?... what does a guy have to do to get a little care-tenderness-aw-poor baby-THE FUCKING KISS on or near my ouchy! I got to go now, hobble over to the fridge to get ice pack to ice my ankle... where is the hot milf nurse wearing that 'naughty nurse outfit'?...


No comments:

Post a Comment