Monday, February 14, 2011

Taxes and Eats/Or Sexual Safari for Valentine's Day!

Got up around noon to get over to the bank so I could get money out to pay the Proof reader. Text her to meet up at local Starbucks, she didn't show so I had my 'first cup of the day' and banana. I watched the female costumers come in and drool over the Valentine's Day rose arrangement (most knowing that they aren't even getting any thing close to that-see facebook or twitter pic I did yesterday). Got a two packs of package air with cranberries & cashews to nibble on later. Got back to my place and did something I don't like doing at all!!! Pre organize my tax stuff (gather all necessary papers-receipts). Which took more hours than I really want to spend time doing. Well I was sorting papers I nibbled on Starbucks package air & cranberries & cashews about an ounce & half serving. Now that its close to kicking back and have last meal of the day, avocado/cheese/double burger on sour dough. As for the pic? I say why not? Wouldn't you like to be met at the door by your lover/buddy with benies (friends with benefits) wearing an safari outfit? Ready to take you on a sexual adventure! Come on live outside of the coloring book lines. Do something that isn't expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment